Associate Dean for Clinical Education Office
College / Department Profile
managingthe clinicalexamprocess, schedule and collating assessments, analysingstatisticaldataand preparing reports of the clinical assessment activities.Duties & Responsibilities
1. Assist in the implementation of the clinical assessment program,strategies and actions in line with the University / College.
2. Preparethe schedule of clinical assessments, inform examiners and update asnecessary.
3. Provide information on the assessment modalities used tofaculty and students and updates as necessary.
4. Establishcollaborative relationships with the academic departments, exam boards,clerkship directors and associates, other clinical faculty and simulated patients.
5. Prepare exams and organize the implementation.6.Develop invigilator schedules and cascade information.
7. Collate examresults, analyze the statistical data of the clinical assessments andprepare summaries for university committees.
8. Identify areas ofassessment requiring more support and work collaboratively withstakeholders to improve standards of delivery.
9. Establishconstructive relationships with students individually or in groups andinteract with them to know their requirements.
10. Evaluate the clinicalassessment processes and compile reports.Perform other tasks and dutiesthat may be occasionally required in order to meet the requirements ofthe role and the aims of the University.
Education and Certifications :
Bachelors degree from a reputableuniversity in a related field for example, education, statistics,computer science Masters degree
desirable Languages :
English essential and Arabic desirable
Minimum of two yearsof post-degree relevant experience in related fieldBehavioralCompetenciesHonesty and integrityAttention to detailExcellentorganizational skillsGood time management skillsTeamworkingskillsAbility to prioritise tasksAbility to work independentlyAbility towork to deadlinesGood communication skills Service excellence