o HSE principles and life saving rules.
o the five pillars of delivery, supported by KPI’s in line with COMPANY goals
Key Job Accountabilities
1. To drive visible leadership in team and others of COMPANY Safety, Health and Environmental Policy and respect to individuals
2. To deliver project phase requirements, milestones as defined in schedule in line with COMPANY Management System
3. Development and mentoring of staff, support of IDP requirements
4. Reviewing and input to project scope of work, strategies, execution plan, constructing strategies, etc.
5. Interface coordination with various parties such as Company, Contractor, Sub-Contractors, MWS (Marine warranty service) agencies and Hook-up / Commissioning Teams
6. Support engineering deliverables, resolving engineering and construction issues
7. To review, input to tool-box talks, JSA’s and record progress in an auditable manner.
8. Input to engineering, construction and installation methodology, plan and resources for safe installation of scope of work
9. Input to overall Project Schedules, Cost Control and progress monitoring and expediting of third parties and identify choke’ points (Issues)
10. To review Contractor’s progress reports related to all works, highlighting critical problems, drifts and dysfunctions if any to inform the Head of Brownfield Project execution.
11. Participation in finalization of Contracts, scopes and interface related matters (contract boundaries etc)
12. Support Management of Change by issuing required project changes as per Company P&P and support COMPANY KPI’s
Knowledge and Experience
Technical and Business Skills