Ibn Khaldon for Humanities and Social Sciences Center
College / Department Profile
Qatar University Profile :
Qatar University is the premier national institution of higher education with a mission to produce well-rounded graduates with academic knowledge of quality and excellence coupled with a keen spirit of volunteerism and civic responsibility.
This is underpinned by committed leadership and an experienced and motivated faculty and staff body.Duties & Responsibilities Job Summary :
To oversee and manage the research projects over several research linesfor the research center
Key Responsibilities :
Education and Certifications :
Non Academic :
1. Curriculum Vitae with cover letter.
2. Experience Certificates.
3. At least three references including contact numbers and email addresses.
1. Current Curriculum Vitae.
2. Cover letter.
3. Teaching, research, and service philosophy.
4. Three referees’ contact information (physical and emailaddresses as well their telephones contact).
5. Copy of highest earned credential (transcript of highest degree ifgraduated from an institution where course work was completed.
However,if no course work was completed, an copy of certificate letter from theregistrar of your highest credential granting institution regarding yourhighest academic degree).
6. Any additional documentation that you feel is relevant to your application.
Non Academic :
1. Competitive tax-free salary.
2. Housing allowance in accordance with HRM Law.
3. Annual round trip air tickets for candidate and dependents accordingto HRM Law.
4. Public health care and health insurance to candidate and family members.
5. Annual leave in accordance with HRM Law.
6. End-of-contract indemnity.
1. A three-year renewable contract.
2. Salary is commensurate with experience.
3. Tax-free salary.
4. Furnished accommodation in accordance with QUHR policies.
5. Annual round trip air tickets for faculty memberand dependents in accordance with QUHR policies.
6. Educational allowance for candidate's children(eligible candidates only) in accordance with QU HR policies.
7. Private health care and health insurance inaccordance with QU HR policies.
8. Annual leave in accordance with QU HR policies.
9. End-of-contract indemnity.