1. Monitor economicand financial news and analyze their impact on the performance ofQSE listed companies.
2. Gather detailed andup-to-date information on the performance of the economy and thefinancial market.
3. Communicate with variousstakeholders in the sector through attending meetings of publicentities, and seminars held by regulators.
4.Continuous communication with clients to inform them of the latestmarket news and the factors influencing it, as well as to provideadequate information on the performance of their portfolio, interms of returns and risks, portfolio distribution, and relevantadvise.
5. Inform clients of the best winningpositions in their portfolio and alert them to the losingpositions.
6. Provide clients with reports andinvestment summaries that help them make investmentdecisions.
7. Present investment opportunitiesto clients, along with information about them in terms of futurefinancial performance and risks.
8. Provide a report (weekly,monthly) on each client s account to the Advisory Section Manager,indicating the trading volume, the return of the portfolio, and theprofitability of the account.