The Manager Flight Operations Technical (MFOT) will be responsible for ensuring operational excellence by further developing the flight operations technical services provided to the VVIP fleet and its flight crew, ensuring safe, efficient and cost effective operations.
The Manager Flight Operations Technical supports the Senior Management of the Flight Operations by :
Main Duties :
1. Lead and develop the Flight Operations Technical Group with the full responsibility for :
2. Ensurepliance with local and international regulations as well as the internal policies and processes set out in the Safety, Security & Quality Management System and efficient performance of the airline’s VVIP fleet.
3. Supervise the development, publishing and updating of the related Flight Operations documentation, including the MEL, , QRH, AFM, OM Part A, OM Part B, OM Part C etc.
Ensuring that they are amended and revised adequately to reflect changes in operational and technical procedures when and where applicable and that all related information are conveyed to the flight crew in an effective and timely manner.
taking advantage of the latest technological developments.
5. Provide strategic direction and leadership, develop and transform policies, strategies and objectives into short, medium & long-term plans.
To further advance the Flight Operations Technical Department to enhance safety, optimize the fleet operation, increase productivity and ensure optimum support is provided to the flight crew.
6. Liaise with aircraft manufacturers, suppliers, service providers and aviation bodies on latest technology for streamlined operational efficiency and safety enhancements.
Represent THE AIRLINE’s interest at events, conventions, conferences and meetings whenever required.
Qualification & Experience
1. Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Aerospace, Aeronautical, Electrical, Mechanical or other related engineering specialisation).
2. Ten (10) years of relevant flight operations technical experience in a flight operations airline environment or with an aircraft manufacturer.
3. Extensive expert knowledge in the fields of flight operations technical support, flight operations engineering, aircraft performance, aircraft operations documentation and aircraft operational related projects.
4. At least five (5) years experience in a management role.