Primary Purpose of the Job
Provides all SAP PM Maintenance Master Data assistance required for Projects to all Asset Holders. Updates and maintains all Maintenance master data in SAP system for new projects.
Decision Making History
1. Accountable for verifying and acceptance of all maintenance data to be provided for new projects by Client SAP CMMS Consultant under UCC Contract and installations and ensuring timely completion of SAP IDB population for all new projects.
2. Accountable for verifying and acceptance of all Material related activities such as SPIRs Review & Approval and Spares Optimization exercise mainly during FEED and during EPIC.
Qualifications / Knowledge / Skills / Experience
Working experience with standard PC software. Strong working knowledge of Material Standards and Specifications.
Specific skill set includes the following areas :
1. Very good knowledge of Oil & Gas assets maintenance process and maintenance master data in SAP.
2. Excellent hands-on experience in SAP system environment specifically to SAP PM and MM modules.
3. 6-8 years’ Experience in carrying of PM and Strategy Optimization studies in Oil & Gas Maintenance environment.
4. 5 years hands on experience in developing oil & gas maintenance master data and CMMS IDB.
5. Ability to handle independently the Green / Brown field CMMS data development cycle.
6. 6 years of excellent experience in CMMS project management and ability to plan, schedule and Manage projects.
7. Good experience in (minimum one) of assets performance management tool.
8. Experience in monitoring and Control of Data Acquisition and Maintenance Optimization contracts.
9. 5 years of excellent skills and knowledge in Maintenance optimization processes, exposure to Maintenance Optimization studies that includes :
a. FCA / ECA (Functional Criticality Analysis / Equipment Criticality
b. FMEA (Failure Mode & Effect Analysis) & RCM
c. RSA (Risk Spares Analysis)
10. Knowledge of computer applications performing the above studies is desirable.
11. Excellent experience in preparing Plant Maintenance Routine (PMR), Collection and verification of Process Equipment Data, drawings, documents and familiarity with Engineering Standards.
12. Excellent interpersonal communication skills.