COMPANY NAME : NAKILAT - KEPPEL OFFSHORE & MARINE LIMITED WORK LOCATION : RAS LAFFAN JOB PURPOSE
EDUCATIONAL / PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
WORKING EXPERIENCES AND SKILLS
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Acts as secretary of PJM in VSCC meeting. Assesses hot work area, confined spaces and endorses PTW for PJM approval
2. Conducts daily project walkthroughs with the Project Team and provides reports and tracks the action of observation finding on daily basis.
3. Prepares HSE performance report after project completion.
4. Advises trades on incompatible work and safe execution of operation on projects and on specific hazards identification, risk control and implementation on measures taken during risk assessments.
5. Conducts and coordinates emergency drills and prepares drill reports for the project.
6. Monitors that safe work practices are implemented and enforced in all operations and in compliance to the High Impact Risk Activities (HIRA) at all times and stops work where conditions or practices are unsafe.
1) Knowledge and understanding of SHEQS Policy, 5 Key Safety Principles, High Impact Risk Activities (HIRA), HSSE Procedures and Work Instructions
2) Knowledge of relevant Health, Safety, Security and Environmental local legislation and shipyard HSSE practices
3) Knowledge of Hot Work and Confined Space Assessment criteria
4) Knowledge of Risk Assessment and Risk Management
5) Knowledge and understanding of Incident and Accident Investigation Procedure
6) Knowledge and understanding of basic firefighting and rescue techniques
7) Knowledge and understanding of marine metal scaffold and its properties
8) Knowledge and understanding of basic first aid and life-saving techniques.
9) Knowledge and understanding of training, testing and evaluation process
10) Project Management Skills