Sr. Project Engineer - Co2 / CNG Pipelines
Provide complete project management services for all capital projects assigned to him and covering all aspects of projects from inception to commissioning and handover.
1. Responsible for leading and coordinating Projects Teams formed to provide complete projects management services to execute assigned projects in onshore areas from inception to completion and hand over.
2. Prepare or review and implement project plans such as Project Execution, Risk Management, Assurance, Quality, HSE interface etc.
Qualifications / Knowledge / Skills / Experience
1. B.Sc. Degree in an Engineering discipline from any recognized University; higher degree would be advantageous.
2. Membership in a recognized professional engineering and / or project management association / institution would be an advantage.
3. A minimum of twelve (12) years relevant experience in engineering, project management and execution of oil & gas projects
4. Variable depending on role
o Experience managing and executing brownfield projects in resource / petrochemical industry.
o Experience in Pipeline and downstream fuel distribution projects. Experience with CNG station an advantage.
o Experience with dense phase Co2 Pipelines and process equipment. Experience in mature field development including Water Alternating Gas (WAG) injection schemes an advantage.
o Extensive experience managing brownfield petrochemical refinery projects.