Job Brief : Creating and preparing designs forall publications taking into account applicable standards andcriteria as per the Instruction Manual of attribute and identity,etc.
Nature and scope of work :
1. Preparing 2D and 3D images and different sketches forthe required material.
2. Preparing designs for thelogos, seals and posters and its website.
3. Creatingdesigns for all publications, taking into account applicablestandards and criteria.
4. Designing all types ofpublications and posters required by the activities andevents.
5. Work with the team of website designers onvarious production processes.
Requiredknowledge, skills and experience
A. Educationalqualifications :
Bachelor's degree majoring(Graphic Design).
B. Skills :
Hashigh knowledge of working on Adobe Creative Suite, especially theprograms :
o Acrobat Pro
o The ability to understand editorial and creativeprocesses.
o The ability to deliver assigned work ontime.
o A team-oriented with the desire to participateactively in mega publishing work.
Duration ofContract : 1 year