Job Summary and Responsibilities
To prepare food items in any section of the kitchen assigned by the Head Chef according to standard recipes at highest quality level.
To fill food and beverage requisitions for the kitchen’s needs and ensure that mise-en-place is prepared. Assist in maintenance and cleanliness of all food preparation equipment.
1. At least High Vocational diploma in any discipline
2. Minimum of 4 years of kitchen experience, preferably in a top class hotel or restaurant
3. Knowledgeable in cooking and presentation of food. Food sanitization knowledge is a must
4. Ability to communicate basic English
5. A good team player with good interpersonal skill.