Maintain and repair the control systems of the BMS controlled HVAC systems throughout the site as determined by the manufacturers recommended system as detailed by the site management 2.
Carry out routine checks for correct operation of all control equipment as directed by site management and Daily / Weekly Servicing Plan.
3. Renovate and replace equipment as required by fault finding to maintain equipment in optimal performance condition. 4.
Upgrades HVAC control systems and equipment and modifying or renovating as necessary. 5. Checks routinely for correct operation of all equipment in locations that include BMS control of systems.
6. Monitor the operation of the HVAC control systems using the BMS to monitor performance. 7. Adjust variables and provide adjustment as required to ensure systems are operating correctly within parameters 8.
Monitor and record values of HVAC systems to build up a database of records to provide data for energy efficiency improvement.
9. Actively participate in the training and development plan as agreed at the appraisal to include HVAC control systems trade and language training as required 10.
Personally accountable for ensuring all work is carried out in a safe and environmentally responsible manner. 11. Mandatory to promptly report all accidents, injuries and unsafe working conditions or practices.
12. Attend Safety Meetings and Toolbox talks to increase safety awareness 13. Communicate all maintenance and repair actions in writing for information to management as required.
14. To resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise at any time. 15. To provide advice to site management on the selection and requisition of materials for use in the maintenance and repair of equipment and to check whether the materials are fit for purpose and as specified.
16. To ensure proper maintenance of materials and to advise on technology and modifications required to improve efficiency and cost savings 17.
To complete the necessary paperwork for the completion of work and get it authorised by the client after their inspection.
18. To develop a close working relationship with the site management and client to ensure communication lines are open complete periodical reports on the progress of work for record purposes 19.
Provide a high level of customer service to the client and site personnelContract length : 6 monthsJob Types : Full-time, Temporary, ContractSalary : From QAR2,500.
00 per monthCOVID-19 considerations : yesEducation : High school or equivalent (Preferred)Work Remotely : No