Job Title : SR. IMS ENGINEER
Reference Code : OG-7003034
QatarEnergy is a state-owned public corporation established byEmiri Decree No. 10 in 1974. It is responsible for all phases of the oiland gas industry in the State of Qatar.
The principal activities of QatarEnergy, its subsidiaries and jointventures are the exploration, production, local and international saleof crude oil,natural gas and gas liquids, refined products, syntheticfuels,petrochemicals, fuel additives, fertilizers, liquefied natural gas(LNG), steel and aluminium.
Qatar Energy's strategy of conducting hydrocarbon exploration anddevelopment is through Exploration and Production Sharing Agreements(EPSA) and Development and Production Sharing Agreements (DPSA)concluded with major international oil and gas companies.
The operations and activities of QatarEnergy and its affiliates areconducted atvarious onshore locations, including Doha, Dukhan and the Mesaieed andRas Laffan Industrial Cities, as well as offshore areas, including HalulIsland, offshore production stations, drilling platforms and the NorthField.
Thriving on a spirit of enterprise, each of our joint ventures isunderpinned by transparency, innovation and high standards of qualityand service.
At QatarEnergy, we are committed to one thing aboveall : Excellence.
ASSET (IDD EL-SHARGI)
Primary purpose of job
Lead establishment, development, maintenance and improvement of Idd El-Shargi Management Systems (IS MS) in alignment with corporate / operational requirements and in compliance with relevant MS standards.
Lead the MS Audit planning, performance, reporting and analysis in coordination with OIH and Corporate HSE&Q.
Organise and provide MS awareness to IS staff
Experience & Skills
1. Certified Lead Auditor by IRCA or equivalent Int’l Register in Q / E / OHS is a plus. Certified Quality Manager / MS Consultant is a plus.
2. Good command of English (both verbal and written skills).
3. Excellent presentation skills with multi-discipline background.
4. Ability to multi-task and work independently; Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
5. Strong computer skills.
6. 15+ years of total experience (preferably in a multi-national or O&G organization); 7+ years as Q / HSE / managerial position or consultant
7. 7+ years in Management system for operations integrity management or coordination.
8. Proven record of providing training.
Bachelor degree in Engineering or Science. Post Graduate degree or professional certificate in Q / E / OHS is a plus