1) Visiting clients to build and develop positive relationships with them
2) Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment
3) Headhunting identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
4) Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client s vacancy
5) Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client
6) Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
7) Preparing CV s and correspondence to forward to clients regarding suitable applicants
8) Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client 9) Informing candidates about the results of their interviews
10) Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.