6 years’ experience of management in acute healthcare
Has experience in project management, with certification preferred
Bachelor’s degree in business, post graduate degree preferred
High level competency in English, Arabic (desirable)
Proficient in conventional business applications (MS Office, etc.)
1. Supporting the Chairman of Clinical Departments in aspects of the operational
2. Use clinical knowledge and expertise to facilitate the development and monitoring
of Key Performance indicators
3. Facilitate the Chairs in medical manpower planning and workforce utilization
modeling in conjunction with the Medical Performance Management Framework
4. Develop and monitor the compliance to key performance indicators including
access / waiting time, and quality standards; focusing on customer care’ and
continuous compliance with the relevant accreditation standards.
5. To provide expertise, support, training and advice in compliance to Corporate and
departmental Clinical Governance standards. To ensure recommendations from the
Quality council are implemented.
6. Provide advice on patient safety, clinical risk and clinical governance issues to all
staff as required.
7. To provide support in ensuring that all staff have an understanding of Corporate
incident and risk management arrangements and there is adherence to those
8. Support the Clinical Leads by ensuring that performance information is collated to
provide a service perspective of incident trends followed by the implementation and
review of action plans to ensure change is implemented.
9. Monitor the compliance and implementation of recommendations issued by the
AMOC and risk management committee and report on progress to the Chair and the
Medical Director’s office. To ensure that all recommendations arising from Clinical
investigations are implemented and sustained.
10. Assist in resolving complaints / concerns that are relayed from the Patient and
Visitor Centre in line with the Corporate Policy.
11. To assist the Clinical Department to develop a clear service vision and strategy
for the Department that is closely aligned with the Hospital and Corporate objectives.
12. To assist the Clinical Department to develop and implement an annual
Departmental Service Plan in association with the Head / Chairman and key staff
within the departments in alignment with the strategic objectives and vision of the
13. To assist the Clinical Department in service improvement projects that will deliver
sustained improvements in the efficiency and effectiveness of services.
14. To assist the Clinical Department in the development, implementation and
monitoring of the Departments Capital Programme.