1. Provides overall project schedule,progress measurement, and change management expertise to
the NFXP Onshore Project.
2. Reviews EPCContractor s project control procedures (home office and fieldcontrol procedures)
to ensure that Company srequirements are met.
3. Reviews project changes toevaluate detail schedule impact; responsible for quantifyingand
incorporating the effect and impact of approvedchanges in the overall schedule for stewardship
4. Advises Project Controls Head and NFEProject Leadership Team of any potential schedule issues
and when necessary, provides guidance on, corrective actionand measures to mitigate any adverse
5. Reviews and checks EPC Contractor s progress reports foraccuracy of progress measurement.
Verifies, reviews andendorses claimed progress reported by EPC Contractor.
6. Reviews and endorses schedule and progress Baselines andforecasts prepared by EPC
7.Analyzes schedule and progress trends reported by EPCContractor.
8. Supports PMT with ongoing projectschedule and progress analysis, reporting and forecasting
activities. Periodically updates NFXP Onshore Level 1schedule to incorporate schedule updates
from variousEPC packages.
9. Develops and maintains overall projectschedules and ensuring that these products reflect the
approved project design / execution scope. Periodically monitorsinterfaces that are common to
multiple EPC packages andliaise with project teams to mitigate any adverse trends.
10. Responds to ad hoc requests from PMT related toScheduling and Reporting, including
development ofprogress metrics, and / or key performance indicators.
11. Ensure PMT and Contractors are working towards the correctpriorities and schedules have clear
Critical Path& Sub Critical Paths to allow for timely sequenced start-upof the facilities as defined in
the NFXP ManagementControl Schedule.
Qualifications Bachelor degreeBusiness related subject or equivalentexeprience.