HSE principles and life saving rules.
the five pillars of delivery, supported by KPI's in line with COMPANY goals
Job Context & Major Challenge(s)
The Execution Specialist position requires the flexibility and ability to travel to the EPC fabrication and loadout yards, on and offshore and when required to be based partly at these locations through the project phase through to handover to the asset owners team.
Further to support the project team and home office. The context and challenges of the position are summarised as follows :
To execute the I1P1 brownfield work scope inclusive of two major high pressure high value shutdowns in 2020 and 2021 to modify the existing offshore NFB installation in readiness for the future hook-
up and tie-ins in 2021-2023, the installation of two new bridges; one between existing PU and PR platforms and the other PU to PRQ1 (new) platform inclusive of power, communication, utilities modifications as necessary.
To ensure readiness of the Contractor, supporting and fulfilling the requirements of Company shutdown preparedness gated process
Key Job Accountabilities
1. To drive visible leadership in team and others of COMPANY Safety, Health and Environmental Policy and respect to individuals
2. To deliver project phase requirements, milestones as defined in schedule in line with COMPANY Management System
3. To supervise and control the activities of the Contractor / Subcontractors related to the Electricity, HVAC,Instrumentation and Instrumentation Control and Safety Systems (ICSS) operations and to ensure that it complies with contractual requirements, project documentation and applicable International Standards.
4. To Follow and To ensure completion of all the Electricity, HVAC, Instrumentation and ICSS construction and pre-commissioning activities to ensure an efficient hand over to Commissioning team
5. To Liaise with Contractors / Subcontractors for all Electricity, HVAC, Instrumentation and ICSS subjects and ensure the Contractors / Subcontractors progress follow up and reporting.
6. Development and mentoring of staff
7. To contribute to the engineering, design check for the constructability aspects, as well as the compliance to all technical requirements by providing Electricity, HVAC, Instrumentation and ICSS construction inputs
8. To Participate to Risk Assessments kick off meetings and Pre-Job Meetings, pre-Simops visits, technical meeting etc. as required in accordance with Company's referential.
9. To ensure Permit To Work preparation in due time with needed technical and HSE documentation, in line with standards.
10. To Ensure the proper quality and traceability of the fabrication assisted if required
11. To Ensure with Contractors / Subcontractors that all the built dossiers are properly handover to the Onshore Construction Team.
12. To participate to REX and Lessons, Learned for the Company.
Part B : Person Specification - Minimum Requirements
Engineer or technician with more than 10 years experience in O&G facility construction, project or operations.
Knowledge and / or Experience
Technical background with Minimum of 10 years experience in Electrical and / or Instrumentation Construction, Project or Maintenance of O&G
Experience in offshore Electrical and / or Instrumentation construction brownfield activities under SIMOPS Conditions.
Good Knowledge in Electrical and / or Instrumentation Control and Safety Systems ICSS
Knowledgeable in HAZOP, HAZID, Risk Assessment processes and applications.
Good knowledge of international codes / Standards related to instrumentation and / or electrical
Good sense of contact and communication
Technical and Business Skills Proficient in written and spoken English.
Computer literacy (Microsoft Office).
Versed in offshore installation methodology.
Well-developed interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with several organisational levels.
Deliver in a schedule driven project / environment.
The Company :
Our Client is the largest LNG producing company in the world, with an annual LNG production capacity of 42 million tonnes per annum (MTA), safely and reliably delivering LNG to customers around the globe from world-class facilities in Qatar.
About Fircroft :
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide.
By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 / 679.
Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.