The Role : 1.Coordinate the interface agreement services. 2. Ensure that acomprehensive, multi-functional review of any Interface Agreementrequest, also ensure to involve all stakeholders in the InterfaceAgreements workshop.
3. Develop and maintain an effective andefficient electronic database management system for InterfaceAgreements in order to ensure that the IA Process and approvals areachieved in accordance with in the IA procedure period.
4. TheInterface Engineer will be accountable for managing trend analysisof Project incidents that have relevance to operations.
5. Lead IAdata management, i.e. gathering information from various sources,analysing and ensuring accessibility by approved project employees.
6. Interfacing with the various functions and disciplines : operational and functional leaders in Operations, Engineering andHSEQ.
7. Updating leadership on overall IA process performance,suggesting, and implementing improvements. 8. Develops guidelinesefficient processes, and procedures necessary to support &control the Interface Agreement process.
Essential Skills / Qualifications :