Take full responsibility for timely, accurate, and appropriate management information to prepare monthly management financial report. Ensure reporting procedures are clearly defined and updated to reflect the business needs currently and in the future.
Take part in regular reviews with the operational management team.
Responsible for the preparation of annual budget. This will involve with reviewing present and future business plans to develop the annual budget
Monitor and control business performance by comparison of actual results versus budget on
continuous basis and also propose for areas of improvement
Provide input of financial planning, e.g. loss stores management from loss to break-even and profit, allocation of resources among various projects, renovation generates more returns, etc.
Reduce risk which may occur to the brand. Ensure the operation is complied with tax regulations and financial statements reflect all related transactions in each period.
Management Information System
Take an active and constructive part in the selection and implementation of financial and operational systems
Balance Sheet Management
Improve working capital, return on assets and CAPEX management
Supervise daily operations within the department and stimulate teamwork
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration (BBA), Marketing or any related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Retail Finance and Accounting or Auditing
- Preferably in retail/apparel/ fashion/ fashion accessories/cosmetics
- English: Intermediate both speaking and writing
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office especially Ms. Excel ( Pivot table and Vlookup)
- Attention to detail and good analytical skill
- Good communication and people skills