Job Scope :
1. Provide industry analysis and data according to the MI&R programme and runs prescribed sessions / surveys with recipients to ensure ongoing effectiveness of the programme.
2. Liaise between intelligence customers within C&S and the offshore intelligence gathering contractor to ensure studies and requests are progressed as required and support user needs from the the company market information portal Fanar .
3. Supply preliminary research on assigned areas of relevant legislation in the company's export markets as required under the regulatory monitoring framework.
4. Operate C&S’s portfolio of market-information subscriptions by ongoing coordination with the users and close monitoring of the contracts to maximise the company's value of use and ensure no interruption of service.
5. Assist Portfolio and Commercial teams in the analysis of the LNG and other product pricing data feeds to ensure ongoing accuracy and reliability including proposals for mitigation in case of any changes by the providers.
6. Prepare all Supply / Procurement documentation required to facilitate efficient renewals of market-information subscriptions.
7. Support market discussion forums between market experts and select the company's commercial audiences through preliminary research and facilitation / documentation input.
8. Perform the background research and information collation for input into external speeches and presentations for the Department, C&S Management and Senior Management.
9. Conduct assigned controls tasks under the EEBE or C&S Controls Calendars.