Job Summary and Responsibilities
Responsible on the managing of credit collection and relevant activities. Develop financial evaluation systems and procedures to establish credit limits for customers and control potential credit losses.
Prepare documents to substantiate credit determination. Analyze, review and release sales orders depending on credit worthiness.
1. Minimum education of Bachelor degree in Accounting, Business Administration or relevant field
2. Minimum of 5 years in credit collection or relevant experience
3. Have good communication skills in written and spoken English
4. Result and detail-oriented and be proactive
5. Posses professional disposition with good communication and interpersonal