Wehave urgent requirements for below position for "A ReputedOil & Gas Company" - Qatar
Position : Welding Engineer
Job Location : Qatar
Educational Qualification / Skills :
Bachelor Degree / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Minimum 6 and aboveyears of Experience.
Oil and Gas projectexperience.
Fluent English is a must.
Interestedcandidates with relevant experience as per below job description cansend their updated CV on arshadcv indianpersonnel.
com along withbelow mention details (Mandatory) :
Current salary per month :
Expected salary per month :
Notice period : Maintenance Experience :
Maintenance Experience : Gulf experience :
Gulf experience : Total experience :
Total experience : Current location :
Current location : Skype ID :
Skype ID : Jobdescription :
1. Commit to safety procedures
2. Follow all Oil & Gas Engineering standards
3. Initiate travelers for preparation of Welding ProcedureSpecification (WPS) and Welding Material test samples
4. Formalize and release WPS and Procedure Qualification Record (PQR)from completed travelers and approved test results
5. Initiate procurement action by preparing and processing purchaseorders for all weld material tests and all welder performance andprocedure qualification sample testing
6. Set up and maintain master WPS and PQR files in accordance withASME Section IX requirements
7. Set up and maintain record of welder or welding operatorqualification tests for each welder’s qualification file, inaccordance with ASME Section IX and / or customer contract requirements
8. Prepare and issue / maintain operator qualification matrix at leastevery six months or whenever sufficient changes occur warrantingreissuance, in accordance with ASME Section IX requirements
9. Assist in Engineering, Quality and Estimating departments with anytechnical issues regarding welding and fabricability requirements forprojects
10. Apply knowledge of production specifications, properties andcharacteristics of metals and metal alloys to develop weldingtechniques, procedures, and application of welding equipment toproblems involving fabrication of metals
11. Develop and test new fabrication processes and procedures,improve existing or develop new welding equipment, develop new ormodify current welding methods, techniques, and procedures
12. Identify and evaluate latest welding equipment, materials andtechniques for possible application to shop welding practices orproduction processes
13. Serve as The Company focal point / contact for technical issuesregarding welding requirements
Requestyou to please share the above requirements with your friends,colleagues, relatives so that they can apply as well.