COMPANY NAME : NAKILAT AGENCY COMPANY
WORK LOCATION : RAS LAFFAN
Job Summary and Purpose
Support the Shipping Agency operations in providing crew logistics services in the ports of Qatar. Facilitate crew logistics services at an international level and ensure compliance with the immigration laws of Qatar as well as port rules and regulations.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills :
Key Accountabilities :
Maintain Crew Data :
1. Maintain and update the data of the incoming and the outgoing crew for the purpose of scheduling drivers, hotels and other such service providers. Travel Related Functions :
2. Answer any queries of the client relating to OKTB, air ticket and hotel bookings, requirement of a crew for medical assistance and any other crew logistics services.
3. Coordinate with third party service providers such as hotels, airlines etc. to ensure that all pre-arrival or departure formalities are completed beforehand so as to enable the crew to join / disembark smoothly. Documentation for Crew :
4. Coordinate with Government Liaison Officers with regards to the documents that were provided such as gate pass, visa, crew list and any other documents which shall be used for clearing the outgoing crew.
5. Provide relevant supporting documents such as medical and hotel invoice to the NAKILAT Operations team to finalize vessel’s DA. Generic Accountabilities :
Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (QHSE) :
6. Adhere to all relevant IMS policies, procedures, instructions and controls so that NAKILAT provides safe, world class, secure and environmentally responsible service to customers, the public and its own people.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures :
7. Follow all relevant departmental policies and procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
8. Work closely with the Government Liaison Officers, Crew Assistants and the Operations departments to perform crew change in a fast and safe manner.
9. Carry out any other duties as directed by the immediate supervisor.
Key Result Areas
Interactions and Working Relationships
To monitor and check the status of the incoming, outgoing and medical crew