One of reputed hospitals in Qatar with latest infrastructure to serve the People of Qatar.
1. Develops programs which deliver sustained longer term improvements based on comprehensive analysis of HMC strategies and objectives.
2. Ensures alignment of programs with CHI objectives.
3. Establishes processes and procedures to facilitate program management and project accomplishments.
4. Develops program plans, bringing together information on projects, resources, timescales, monitoring and control.
5. Oversee multiple system redesign and service delivery improvement projects.
6. Manage and direct project support staff attached to individual projects.
7. Deliver projects according to a standardized project management framework and pre-determined timelines to ensure integration of projects and systems.
8. Ensure that programs are integrated into hospital business plans and service delivery operations.
9. Coordination and prioritization of resources across projects.
10. Mitigation of risks through appropriate planning.
11. Effective financial management of programs against budget allocations.
12. Conducts regular reviews of programs and adjusts as necessary for changes in organizational priorities, structures, or the external environment.
13. Ensures effective management of projects and stakeholders.
14. Continuously assesses program performance, researches and develops new capabilities.
15. Plans, directs, organizes, controls & coordinates technical efforts, and project staff.
Educational Qualifications & Certificates :
Essential Education :
B.Sc with 3-5 years of experience or Diploma with 8 years.
Essential Experience :
3-5 years experience in program management at an executive level within a large healthcare organization
Healthcare / Medical / Hospital / Homecare