Job Purpose · Lead North FieldProduction & Sustainability (NFPS) Offshore Project indeveloping the System Completion, ensuring the flawless handoverprocess of project from engineering into construction,transitioning to full mechanical completion ready for operations,by ensuring the facility and all its components are built andinstalled according to the design, intent and function as agreed inproject specifications.
Key Job Accountabilities (Max 10, eachunique, exclude generic) 1. Manage the Systems Completion Procedureensuring any third parties activities are compatible with theobjectives of Offshore Project and handover documentation meetsMajor Projects deliverables.
Monitor and track computerisedCompletion Management System (CMS) for certification and qualityassurance. 2. Coordinate with external Regularity Governmentorganisations to obtain the required licences to ensure projectschedule remains intact.
3. Participate in contract reviews toensure adequate Systems Completion control and work procedures areestablished and followed throughout project duration.
4. Providecommissioning input for Safety and Operability reviews and confirmimplementation of safety procedures. 5. Participate at site toensure safe execution of Systems Completion activities and provideguidance on Mechanical Completion, Pre-commissioning, Commissioningand Turnover of equipment and systems as required.
6. Develop andmanage effective Systems Completion procedures, work packs, tools,commissioning plans to ensure a smooth and safe hand-over topermanent organisation.
7. Lead and manage clear communication andreporting lines for all matters pertaining to Systems Completionfor NFPS Offshore Project and ensure compliance with ProjectManagement (QGPM) requirements.
8. Facilitate operational inputinto post implementation reviews and audits ensuring all actionsare completed relating to the project.
9. Coordinate and sharelessons learned from previous projects and maintain a register ofcurrent lessons learned for use in future projects.
10. Develop theProject System Completion philosophy in full coordination withOPCO. PartB : Person Specification MinimumRequirementsQualifications · Bachelor degree in Engineering orequivalent.
Knowledge and / or Experience