We are looking to hire the Therapeutic Cook to work with our company for a potential contract with a major Healthcare facility based in Qatar.
- Minimum two-three years’ experience as Cook/Head Cook/Chief Cook with Guest Houses, Clubs, Lodging and Boarding, Institutes, Hospitals, Weddings & Functions Catering Contractor.
- Minimum two years of experience working in the Therapeutic diet section in a hospital/clinic.
- Having knowledge and skills in the preparation of Diet food.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English, or and any other language.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- To organize all the resources within the Kitchen and other areas under his responsibility.
- To ensure timely preparation of diet food to the agreed standard in accordance with the company and the Ministry of Health policy and as per set menu and within the set cost.
- To ensure quality, quantity and hygienic food is served with particular emphasis on presentation. To try and ensure minimum / no wastage (excess food balance).
- Co-ordinate with the client’s Dieticians regarding to the patient meals.
- Ensure correct food temperature and HACCP Procedures in place.
- To ensure timely pre preparation / mis-in-place (wash, clean, cut vegetables, fruits, meat, chicken, fish and bakery products) and cooking.
- To ensure proper cleanliness of the kitchen area.
- To know and observe all safety rules and effectively supervise so as to ensure implementation of company HSE policy and discipline in the production area and by the staff.
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Leaves & End of service benefits as per the Qatari Laws & Company Standards
Attention: The whole recruitment will be free of cost. The selected candidate will not pay any fees towards their recruitment either in their home country or in Qatar.
Powered by JazzHR