Job Title : INCIDENT / ACCIDENT ANALYST
Reference Code : OG-7002899
QatarEnergy is a state-owned public corporation established byEmiri Decree No. 10 in 1974. It is responsible for all phases of the oiland gas industry in the State of Qatar.
The principal activities of QatarEnergy, its subsidiaries and jointventures are the exploration, production, local and international saleof crude oil,natural gas and gas liquids, refined products, syntheticfuels,petrochemicals, fuel additives, fertilizers, liquefied natural gas(LNG), steel and aluminium.
Qatar Energy's strategy of conducting hydrocarbon exploration anddevelopment is through Exploration and Production Sharing Agreements(EPSA) and Development and Production Sharing Agreements (DPSA)concluded with major international oil and gas companies.
The operations and activities of QatarEnergy and its affiliates areconducted atvarious onshore locations, including Doha, Dukhan and the Mesaieed andRas Laffan Industrial Cities, as well as offshore areas, including HalulIsland, offshore production stations, drilling platforms and the NorthField.
Thriving on a spirit of enterprise, each of our joint ventures isunderpinned by transparency, innovation and high standards of qualityand service.
At QatarEnergy, we are committed to one thing aboveall : Excellence.
HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT (REFINING)
Primary purpose of job
1) Implement and continually improve QP Incident Management systemvia investigating, following up and closing HSE incidents to ensurecompliance to incident management KPIs.
2) Identify the incident / accident trends, situation, action andreason that led to the incident and propose effective preventiveand corrective measure in order to prevent losses.
Experience & Skills
1) 8 years in the Oil and Petrochemical Industry, with a widebackground knowledge in process designs, operations, regulations,standards, research studies.
Inclusive 3-5 years as anIncident / Accident Analyst in Oil and Gas or Petrochemical industry.2) Ability to apply knowledge and expertise using original andinnovative professional approaches and techniques, to solve safetyrelated issues relating to Oil and Gas development and relatedproblems.
3) Strong negotiation, computer and presentation skills.in writing, interpret and analyze data.5) Ability to work effectively with various personnel and in teams,review / prepare proposals and reports, communicate well orally and4) Ability to perform field inspections, perform risk assessment,and be flexible in work assignments.
1) Bachelor in an Engineering disciple or equivalent education withrelevant experience.2) Attended safety courses.