Primary Purpose of Job
Controls, Coordinates & Directs, all Integrated Operational & unplanned (routine / non-routine) maintenance activities of QP Refinery complex at Mesaieed, (Crude Refineries, Condensate refinery, RFCC & Product Treatment Complex, SRU & Utilities Section and Oil Movement) on all days including week-
ends & holidays. Responsible as OM (R) after the normal working hours, weekends and holidays. Initiates Emergency Response and activates Emergency Control Centre as Emergency Manager until the ER team takes over the centre.
1. Degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
Experience & Skills
1. 15 years experience in the Oil & Gas industry including at least 8+ years in a Refinery at a senior Supervisory level (must have working exposure to Primary & Secondary Refinery Processing Units).
2. Team player, Respectful, Transparent & Ability to work independently.
3. Behave in accordance with values / ethics.
4. Negotiation and presentation skills.
5. Good & Clear communication skills.
6. Very good analytical, creative, management and motivational skills.
7. Conversant with basic computers operation.
8. Various Trainings -Fire & Safety / Vocational / Behavioural / Management