Job Summary and Responsibilities
Responsible for maintaining municipal residences and buildings.This includes building items such as furniture and stairs, makingrepairs to the internal and external structure.
You will berequired to maintain the quality and standard of the resortfacilities as well as the safety.
1. Minimum High School or VocationalDiploma in relevant field
2. Experience in Carpentrywill be an asset
3. Effective verbal and listeningcommunications skills in English
4. Deal with thepublic in a positive,courteous and respectful manner
5.Knowledgeable in carpentry and building maintenance, safe operationof basic hand and power tools
6. Having excellentmanual dexterity and keen hand-eye coordination isnecessary