Primary Purpose ofJob
de-scaling; logging; perforating;coil tubing; and production testing. The incumbent programs thework and thereafter ensures that the work is performed safely andefficiently in accordance with the program and the DRM DrillingReference Manual.
well testingoperations; production logging perforating and Through TubingBridge Plug (TTBP) operations and pulling and running of electricalsubmersible pumps in water wells.
Thereafter oversee theimplementation of the work by contractors to ensure the objectivesare achieved in a safe and efficient manner.
2. Ensure that all HSErisks are indentified and that measures are put in place tomitigate risks and prepare programmes accordingly.
In particularensure that HSE requirements are never compromised and thatoperations are performed in compliance of the Drilling ReferenceManual (DRM), the Drilling and Completions Department Life SavingRules and Corporate HSE requirements.
3. Report all HSE incidentsin a timely and accurate manner using the SAP system and lead theinitial on-site investigation of all incidents and near misses toidentify and document the sequence of events and the immediatecauses.
4. Liaise with Well Integrity Divisions (UDN / 4 / 5) to ensurethat any well integrity problems are properly investigated andassist Field Development Engineers (UNO) in the preparation ofproposals for rigless activity to ensure that they are optimised interms of operational considerations.
5. Prepare the well testingand sampling programs for oil or gas wells, including the gatheringof required information to ensure that the programme is optimizedand includes all objectives and HSE considerations.
Thereaftersupervise the operational activities at the well location. 6.Direct the production, diagnostic and reservoir logging activitiesat oil, gas and water wells Responsibilities include gatheringdata, preparing program and overseeing work of contractor throughto satisfactory completion of the program.
7. Review and check thedraft invoices for work carried out by contractors.Responsibilities include checking that the draft invoice matcheswork carried out, accuracy of arithmetical calculations and thatcharges are in accordance with agreed terms and conditions.
8.Prepare the Non Productive Time (NPT) operations reports, finaloperations reports and statistics to ensure there is a completerecord of the work performed and the lessons learned.
9. Performengineering support work such as the evaluation of techniques toenable continuous performance improvement, the preparation ofspecifications and scope of work for new service contracts and theevaluation for tenders to ensure that the UDN / 2 Division achievesits operational, financial and HSE objectives.
10. Support thetraining and development of Qatari development staff to helpachieve the department Qatarization objectives andtargets.