Purpose of the job
To lead the framework development, implementation and deployment of Integrated Management System, across the company, in addition to quality assurance and control standards, policies, and procedures related to operations, projects and support functions.
This position also requires to promote QHSE Leadership in in all levels of the Organization and among stakeholders.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
1. Manage the development, implementation and maintenance of Integrated Management System, covering policies, processes, regulations, guidelines, standards, and other relevant documented information.
2. Employ process approach within the companyand risk-based thinking at all planning stages; defining Organizational Context, and Management of Changes and associated QHSE Risks & Opportunities.
3. Monitor and control organizational compliance with workflow requirements, procedures, policies and track non-conformances to resolution with proper Root Cause Analysis and necessary Corrective Actions, including operational and HSE Compliances of Investors, Contractors and Service Providers.
4. Evaluate company’s practices, processes and procedures with respect to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 and Reports on the performance of Company’s IMS Performance at the Management Review Meeting (Corporate and Zone wise).
5. Manage Management System (1st and 3rd Party) across company, from planning-execution-reporting-closeout, in accordance to the Integrated Management System, and communicate results and reports with relevant functions.
Facilitates respective Audited Functions to conduct Root Cause Analysis for major process concerns.
6. Evaluate performance management of supply chains and compliance with QHSE standards through audits (2nd Party) and review of operating practices and systems.
7. Ensure that necessary documentations stipulating QHSE requirements are provided to functions responsible for RFP / tenders, contracts and land agreements development, evaluation and finalization.
8. Provide guidance and support to relevant stakeholders regarding effective implementation of the Integrated Management System in the existing (plots or projects) and planned operations or projects across the company, and support in resolving any issues or concerns in a timely manner.
9. Provide guidance and support to relevant stakeholders in implementing quality policies, standards and processes
Disclaimer : Job descriptions are not exhaustive and the job holder may be required to undertake duties which are in line with but not limited to the above responsibilities
10. Manage the development and implementation of policies, standards and processes, related to quality and HSE applicable for all construction projects and operations across the zones.
11. Develop and communicate Corporate QHSE Business Plan, including Management Objectives, KPIs, and Targets, in addition to key initiatives and activities to be implemented across the zones.
12. Manage operational audits or cold-eye reviews of functions / processes responsible to ensure construction sites and operations of contractors involved in the construction of projects, are in compliance with their declared legal compliance obligations, established quality standards and procedures, and take appropriate measures in cases of non-compliance.
13. Manage operational audits or cold-eye reviews of functions / processes responsible to ensure operational requirements and milestones for new and existing plots, are in compliance with land agreements, legal and other requirements, and established quality standards and procedures, and take appropriate measures in cases of non-compliance.
14. Validate reports regarding quality assurances across the company, and communicate reports along with recommendations for resolving issues of non-compliance and improving quality standards, to senior management. For clarification
15. Stay up-to-date with any developments and / or best practices regarding QHSE Management (related to processes, policies), quality assurance and control, legal and other requirements for compliance obligations, and identify any changes / improvements that may be required.
16. Oversee the establishment and maintenance of an accurate database with all records, documents, reports, etc. regarding overall quality management (including quality assurance and control for activities within the remit of Operations Division).
17. Delivers In-House QHSE related Internal Trainings to all Levels of the Organization, including External Trainings over Investors and External Providers.
Supports the training and development of all staff to ensure awareness and understanding of QHSE Standards and the relevance to business objectives.
18. Coordinates with HR in regards to the development of Annual Training Calendars, comprising of internal trainings pertaining to Quality, Integrated Management Systems, Total Quality Management, Process Improvement, HSE and Customer Focus.
Training / Certifications