1. SupportsProjectManagement Team (PMT) in managing and controlling projectshutdownexecution activities, by providing guidance to the team,ensuring timely andeffective directions are followed in all aspectsof planning and executing theworkload.
2. Directthe team toensure the safety, administrative and operational aspectsofshutdowns are monitored and the performance targets are beingmet.
3. Ensuresoverallcompliance with shutdown Execution Plans, specifications,andprocedures by promoting effective communication and teamworkingtogether withbest practice sharing to improve operationalefficiencies.
4. Managekeyinterfaces with continuous and regular communication with allstakeholdersincluding but not limited to Operations, PMT and EPCContractor.
5. Leadthepreparation for shutdown activities ensuring adequate scopecomponents areincluded and requirements properly described.
Contribute to the roles andresponsibilities definition to ensure anefficient prepqaration and executionof the full EPCO program ofbrownfield and shutdown activities.
6. Managesthe preshutdown, shutdown & post shut down activites including theearlydetailed planification of the gating requirements and ensuringa robust EPCOshutdown management program is put in place.
7. Managecontractorperformance through leadership and coaching to ensureteamsunderstand the work processes, implementation and performancemonitoring,resulting in the timely mobilisation of qualityresources and effectiveness ofsite personnel.
8. Leadsorcontributes to project workshops related to Execution such as,Complexity,Contracting Strategy, CDRA and HAZID, HAZOP, LL, VEetc.
ensuring timelyresolution to problems and challenges throughbest practices, industrystandards and knowledge gained frompersonal experience.
9. CoordinatesLessonsLearned (LL) and Value Engineering (VE), to ensure previouslessonslearned are utilised and that new lessons learned arecaptured.
10. Implementeffectiveinteraction with Project Team, departments and contractors toresolveissues and ensure execution is aligned with best practicesin shutdownplanning, preparation and reliability in line withapproved schedule and costs.
11. ProvideManagementa look-ahead of critical activities to get the necessary focusonplanning and resources and update these as required to achieveagreedobjectives
12. HighlighttoManagement attention, any signs of poor CONTRACTOR performance andtake thelead for providing immediate corrective actionsproposals
13. InformManagementimmediately of any safety or compliance issues that areincompatiblewith procedures
14. Provideregularand efficient reporting to provide Management a good overview oftheprogress achievements and leading indicators towards achievingEPCO objectives