1) Sewsusing various types of stitches, such as felling, tacking, basting,embroidery, and fagoting.
2) Joins and reinforces partsof articles, such as garments, books, mattresses, toys, andwigs.
3) Selects thread,twine, cord, or yarn and threads needles.
4) Folds, twists, stretches,or drapes material and secures article in preparation forsewing.
5) Measures and aligns parts,fasteners, or trimmings, following seams, edges, or markings onparts.
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.