Key Job Accountabilities
1. Lead the Project SHE team, providing regulatory advicesand guidance
2. Review and approve theContractor's Project SHE Documents as per theContract
3. Provide direction and workeffectively in a complex multinational and multi-culturalenvironment
4. Develop effective workingrelationships with Jacket PMT and Contractor'steam
5. Liaise when necessary with the ProjectEnvironmental and Regulatory Specialist
6.Promote and support the identification, assessment and managementof SHE risks in line with the SHE MS, Risks Management standard andALARP principles
7. Participate in the review ofJob Safety Analysis for all critical activities and confirm thatthe residual risks are as low ar reasonably practicable (ALARP)prior to work commencement
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.