MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES :
1. Produce enterprise-level support for Active Directory and Windows File Services for global initiatives following those through to implementation via collaboration with project and support teams.
Own Root Cause Analysis and Problem Management for corporate Identity Management environment. Serves as escalation point for application support and troubleshooting, provides guidance and direction in the resolution of escalated issues and complex production, application or system problems.
2. Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs.
3. Install, configure, and maintain Active Directory and third-party software utilities for hardware systems within operational guidelines.
4. Create and maintain system documentation for domain technologies, including installation, configuration, and appropriate troubleshooting steps.
5. Improve existing processes through solutions to recurring problems and enhancements to existing solutions or documentation.
6. Ability to troubleshoot servers and infrastructure equipment
7. Ability to assess networking requirements and provide solutions
8. Ability to make accurate and independent decisions under pressure
9. Experience with a customer service oriented company
10. Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
11. Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
12. Ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously