1.Generate PO & Delivery Reports from the OracleSystem.
2. Verify Delivery Status from the UpdatedPO / PR Tracking Sheet received from Head of Procurement.
3. Following-up Deliveries of all PO's Issued &sent to Suppliers
4. Making Weekly Procurement Reportbased on the Updated PR / PO Tracking Sheet from the System forDepartment Weekly Meeting
5. Making Monthly ProcurementReport based on the Updated PR / PO Tracking Sheet& Data fromSystem reviewed by Head of Procurement.
6. Checking NewSupplier Pre- Qualification Form submitted by New Vendor andSending RFI's to Suppliers.
7. ReceivingPR's - through Oracle ERP system with proper specificationsassigned by Head of Procurement.
8. EvaluatePR's in Oracle ERP system with proper specifications.
9. Sending Enquiries to appropriate& approved dealers / suppliers.
10. Sending the approved PO's tosuppliers and Proper filing of all PO’s document
11. experience in creating reports and presentations and haveskills in following up contracts and tenders