Job Summary and Responsibilities
Assist Director of F&B in managing F&B Department. Maintain guest service & F&B standards to meet the market needs & guest expectations.
In charge of overall supervision, planning, training, coordinating and communicating with staff within the department. Also assists Director of F&B in developing menus to meet the trends and market needs.
1. Minimum education of Bachelor degree in Hotel Management or relevant discipline
2. Minimum of 3-4 years in F&B experience
3. Good knowledge in the Food & Beverage products and high end service levels
4. Have good English communication skills both in written and spoken
5. Computer literate
6. Organized with strong planning, good communication and interpersonal skills
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.