We are a Grade A Contracting Co. operating in Qatar for over 3 decades. Our main specialization is in Civil Infrastructure projects involving mostly the construction, refurbishment & maintenance of underground water, sewerage & drainage networks and related civil infrastructure works
Planning Engineer :
We are looking for a highly qualified Planning Engineer with very good field experience of not less than 7 years in the above fields.
Candidate should have a sound knowledge of scheduling for construction projects.
Essential Requirements :
1. B.Sc. Engineering / Science from a 4 year university
2. Primavera course version 6 or later.
3. Min. 5 yrs experience in Construction of Public Utility Infrastructure Works
4. Proven successful track record in above stated.
5. Excellent computer skills with perfect self correspondence
6. Perfect English spoken and written, Arabic is an advantage.
Core Duties and Responsibilities :
1. Plan and schedule the project by developing a project master schedule in line with the proposal
requirements through the application of the primavera P6 software.
2. Indentify the project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks and targets to determine the staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of the project through the project measurement system.
3. Implement the work schedule and monitor progress of the work for timely execution of the project through daily / weekly / monthly / reports with respect to review of the overall project.
4. Progress monitoring of specific projects on a regular basis. Anticipate and resolve any problems,
bottlenecks / scheduling conflicts. Prepare and maintain package work plans and monitor progress to
achieve on time or earlier deliveries to keep the project on schedule.
5. Co ordinate internal project team reviews followed by an approval and review by the client of the work schedule, progress measurement and reporting systems.
Review status reports, modify schedules and
plans as required and keep the management and Project director apprised of the progress on a regular basis.
6. Ensure that project controls documents such as resources histogram, schedules, reporting systems, material controls systems, etc.
are fully developed by the designated personnel and reviewed by Construction Management and that Engineering and Procurement interfaces are properly addressed.
7. Perform any other duties and responsibilities as and when directed by the Supervisor.