1. Prepare the assignment audit planning andallocation of resources and time, based on the annual audit planand as approved by the audit management.
2.Prepare and assist the audit team in preparing for the new auditassignments by examining previous audit reports, policies, relevantdata, surveying functions in the assign areas to identify risks andto determine nature of operations and adequacy of system ofcontrol.
3. Document and guide the audit team indocumenting the business process of the assigned area / functionusing narratives / flow chart.
4. Ensure thatall the inherent risks of the function subject to audit aredocumented and updated using the Risks & Controls Matrixwith consideration of the group’s policies andprocedures, as well as the applicable laws and regulation andindustry’s best practices.
5. Preparethe audit procedures and programs of the assignment subject toaudit, review it with the audit management and explain it to theaudit team as per the assigned functions.
6.Evaluate the effectiveness and adequacy of controls in placethrough analytical procedures, direct observation, documentsreview, recalculations, etc.
7. Draft anddiscuss audit reports with the audit management and seek supportingevidentiary matter to back up auditfindings.