MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES :
1. Responsiblefor performing all duties required for the operation ofinstallation services. Duties include, but are not limited to,cashier, customer service, bartending, lounge support, basicmaintenance and cleaning, inventory, stocking, basic technicalequipment assistance, event setup and break down, tour &trips guide, lodging front desk operation, linen exchange, etc.
asspecified in the Performance Work Statement.
2. Responsiblefor monitoring other country nationals in accordance with AFCENTI32-1002 and obtain escort badge.
3. Providesexcellent customer service and performs related tasks in allfunctional areas of Recreational Services.
4. Responsiblefor communicating and upholding company standards, leading byexample, working as a team and providing clean, friendly and wellmaintained facilities.
5. Responsiblefor the maintenance and condition of the equipment in the facility.Shall maintain procedures for tracking and issuing equipment toguests.
6. Shallcomplete and maintain inventories. Complete necessary documentationand / or work orders.
7. Shallprovide set up and breakdown of Government furnished equipment suchas tables, chairs, music system, ice chests, stages, etc.
8. Responsiblefor maintaining a safe, clean, sanitary, healthy, presentable,professional atmosphere, free of dust, clutter and trash in allworking facilities and areas.
9. Responsiblefor completing all assigned Vectrus and Government requiredtraining courses.
10. Responsiblefor proper utilization and safeguarding of all government andcontractor provided property (e.g., to include governmentfacilities, equipment and tools).