About this job
1. Implement strategic plans to meet annual targets set by the Sales Manager.
2. Prepare / update company profile and sales presentations.
3. Prepare detailed business proposal documents.
4. Do business presentations with prospective clients.
5. Negotiate terms of agreement and close sales.
6. Maintain a good business relationship with clients, customers, and other business partners.
7. Perform self-performance review to gauge performance against targets.
8. Submit performance report to the Manager on a regular basis.
9. Participate actively in all departmental meetings.
Educational Qualification : Graduate of any four-year degree course.
Professional Experiences : at least 3 years of related experience.Level : Mid Career (2+ years of experience)Education : Bachelor's DegreeJob type : Full timeJob Category : ManufacturingPosted Date : Sunday, September 23, 2018Salary : NegotiableAddress : 875 Doha Qatar QA