Sr. Project Interface Engineer
Provide a professional service to covering planning, control and management of all interface related matters between various project working groups within the Onshore / Offshore Department.
1. Responsible to address all interface related matters between various projects, with other Departments and with various committees in (Steering, GTC Committees).
2. Responsible for liaison with all external bodies on behalf of the Project Team to ensure that clear directives and responsibilities are identified and integrated into the activities and actions of the project management team.
Qualifications / Knowledge / Skills / Experience
1. B.Sc. in an Engineering discipline from a recognized University.
2. A minimum of twelve (12) years experience in the design, procurement, construction and installation of onshore / offshore projects in oil & gas industry.
3. Good inter personal skills, leadership, team building, effective communication and conflict resolution.