1. Develop a set of standard reportingtools,templates, procedures, guidelines and flow charts to
suit project requirements and needs (dashboards, monthly,weekly, risk, action tracking and
2. Standardise reporting across EPC packages; forms, flow ofinformation / data and provide a tool
to the project teamthat utilises current information to enhance communication andsupport
effective project execution.
3.Develop efficient reporting services and generate timely andaccurate reports for the NFXP
4. Participate in corporate governance activities such asGate reviews, Independent Project
Reviews (IPR), ColdEye Review (CER), Constructability Reviews (CRR) and internalaudits as
Reporting Subject Matter Expert.
5. Provide timely planning, analysis and reporting expert advice toProject Management Team
PMT), highlighting anyemerging situations requiring action to ensure project deliverablesare
6. Provide accurate, timelyand comprehensive information to support management decision
7. Document current issues and status ina consistent format and develop a periodical database
for historical issues to support analysis of potential claims fromEPC contractors.
8. Assist and support the developmentof presentations to management and shareholders by
providing accurate and reliable information.
9. Developad-hoc reports as required by NFXP Onshore Project to supportanalysis, strategies
and project schedule.
10. Assist in developing the project close out report to ensurethat detailed information on project
11. Develop and implements reporting calendarto standardize reporting cuttoffs; report
submissionstiming for all PMT & Contractors teammembers.