Education : Bachelors Degree
Experience : 1 - 5 Years
Skills : 1.A Bachelor Degree ideally in Human Resources Management or a related field is preferred
2. At least 2 years of work experience in a Human Resources Managerial role, preferably in a luxurious hotel property with UK or European experience
3. Previous work experience in training or hotel operations is considered a great asset
4. Great communicator, you demonstrate team spirit and cooperation, and act with professionalism and integrity.
5. Looking for an outstanding coach and mentor with strong leadership skills, highly committed to the development of your team and assisting in the development of a career path for direct reports
6. You have a strong command of English and demonstrate self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
Salary package Offered :
1. Basic 8,000 to 10,000QAR
2. Fully furnished 1 bedroom apartment
3. Travel allowance
4. Air ticket every 12 months
5. Duty meals and 21 paid holidays per year
Responsibilities : 1. As the Human Resources Manager you will be assisting the Director of Human Resources in leading and guiding an HR team
2. You will be responsible to manage the day-to-day HR office duties related to the different functional areas such as employment relations, recruitment, ticketing and the hotel nurse.
In addition to that you will work closely with a team of skilled Training professionals and assist in training from time-to-time
3. To ensure the smooth workflow of the various HR functionality while maintaining and providing the needed support to the hotels operational departments
4. Advise Talent and Department Heads on HR policies, legal requirements, staffing, while acting as an arbitrator where necessary
5. Monitor and maintain an effective employment relations policy
6. Maintain and enhance the open door policy to all talents, providing advice and guidance as requested
7. To implement, in conjunction with the Director of Human Resources and the Executive Committee, effective organisational structures which reflect the business goals and objectives
8. To constantly monitor and ensure full compliance with Starwood policies, procedures and processes
9. To support recruitment and interviewing processes for vacancies on supervisory and managerial level; and to conduct Exit interviews for key positions.
Description : Role : HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER - 5* HOTEL, DOHA!
Salary : Market related