1) Advise patientsand community members concerning diet, activity, hygiene, anddisease prevention.
2) Analyze records, reports,test results, or examination information to diagnose medicalcondition of patient.
3) Collect, record,and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports,and examination results.
4) Make diagnoses whendifferent illnesses occur together or in situations where thediagnosis may be obscure.
5) Explain procedures anddiscuss test results or prescribed treatments withpatients.
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.