FUNCTIONAL TITLE : Lead Quality Analyst
JOB LOCATION / DEPARTMENT : Qatar - BOSS
POSITION SUMMARY :
The Lead Quality Analyst position is responsible for assisting the Quality Manager in directing and managing quality assurance, audit / inspection, and document control functions within the Vectrus QBOSS Program.
This position will be integral for implementation and maintenance of the program Quality Management System and ensures all quality system comply with ISO 9001 standards and quality management principles.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES :
1. Provides leadership, mentoring and supervision of Quality Analyst / Internal Auditors and Publications Library personnel.
2. Conducts Compliance, Surveillance and Special Audits / Inspections in functional or operational areas e.g. work instructions, documenting processes, identifying and managing required records.
3. Develops audit plan / audit schedule; Prepares audit checklist specific to process being audited.
4. Monitors program functions and support operations for compliance with Quality Management System (QMS), ISO 9001 standards, and other applicable regulations.
5. Prepares audit / inspection report; present audit / inspection reports to program management, as needed.
6. Performs root cause analysis of process failures and non-conformities; development of corrective / preventive actions plans as required.
7. Performs follow up audits to determine completeness and effectiveness of corrective / preventive action plans.
8. Gathers data, conducts statistical and trend analysis; conducts process review and performance metrics (Key Performance Indicator) to assists in measuring process performance and continuous improvement.
9. Conducts special audits and inspections with third party auditors as required.
10. Assist in the development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
11. Provides reports to management relating to quality program.
12. Participate as required, in Quality and Management meetings or partnering meetings with Internal and External Customers.
13. Assist and works in conjunction with audit team during the course on internal audits / inspections or any task assigned, when needed.
14. Train / mentoring program workforce on quality policies and procedures.
MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED : Must be capable of operating a personal computer equipped with Microsoft software. Be able to produce Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, and PowerPoint presentations.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES :
In this position there is exposure to physical and working conditions where serious accidents or injuries may occur, exposure to disagreeable noise elements and prolonged high ambient temperatures.
Typical Office Environment setting. Exposure to high ambient temperatures as incumbent is required to do inspections.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS : Education / Experience :
Education / Experience :
BS or BA degree or equivalent experience
Two years’ experience in related position.
Problem solving and analytical skills required for improvement and audit tasks.
Communication skills important in presenting findings, recommendation, and reports.
Interpersonal skill important for all aspects to include auditing and reporting.
Two years related experience may be substituted for one year of education, if degree is required.
Program Specific Requirements :
English Level II or greater
ISO Auditor experience and certification
Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Office Products.
Use of statistical software or spreadsheet formulas.
SECURITY CLEARANCE : None
NOTICE : This position description is subject to change at any time as needed to meet the requirements of the program or company.
FREEDOM TO ACT :
Reports to the Quality Manager and functions under limited supervision.
Job : Quality / Assurance
Title : Quality Analyst, Lead (OCN)
Location : Qatar
Requisition ID : QBO000415
Clearance Level required at Start Date : No Clearance Required
Travel : No
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace.
Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
EOE / Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.