1. Open and close shifts according to serverchecklist.
2. Delivers food from kitchen to the guestensuring accuracy and timeliness.
3. Ensures qualitystandards in service implementation.
4. Complies withthe standards set for practices to ensure food safety.
5. Takes orders accurately from the customer and suggests promoteditems in applying up-selling steps as per guidelines.
6. Set tables to laid-down standards, ensuring that all items usedare clean, undamaged and in a good state of repair
7.Follow the company cash handling procedures and ensures thatcustomers are correctly charged, present the bill and take paymentfrom the customer, in accordance with the procedures of therestaurant.
8. Actively use up selling techniques toexceed guest expectations and increase revenue
9.Complies with the grooming, hygiene, safety and sanitationstandards at all times.
10. Anticipate guest needs,ascertain satisfaction, and respond urgently and appropriately toguest concerns and requests
11. Collects feedback fromguests, handle their complaints and report them to theleaders.
12. Maintain a good and professionalcommunication with colleagues and leaders.
13. Attendsand participates in all briefings and trainings.
14.Performs assigned schedule and duties.