1. Prepare the Quality Plan, the Project’s quality procedures and the audit programs based on contractual, legal and internal requirements in order to ensure conformity of site activities.
2. Review the prepared method statements, Inspection testing Plans, procedures, instructions and reports for each project and make the appropriate corrections to ensure their alignment to the overall system and applicable requirements.
3. Plan, organize and prioritize work within area of responsibility so that resources are used effectively and work is completed within the set deadlines.
4. Develop internal and external communication channels to ensure the proper implementation of the system.
5. Set objectives and action plans, and monitor the operational performance of the project with regards to the preset objectives.
6. Intervene in case of emergencies or major problems on-site and take the appropriate measures to prevent their redundancy.
7. Plan and conduct regular on-site inspections and audits to verify the application of relevant procedures and guidelines and make appropriate recommendations to correct discrepancies.
8. Review and validate reports, undertakes analysis, prepare ad-hoc documentation when needed, develop recommendations, and provide professional guidance and support relating to own area of specialty.
9. Assist procurement and project’s staff by providing technical guidance related to complex matters that cannot be done at lower level.
10. Coordinate with the Project Manager regarding Quality staffing issues and provide recommendations regarding the transfer of quality staff in order to fulfil the project’s needs.
11. Liaise with the client / legal authorities where the project is executed, to be constantly up-to-date with applicable requirements and ensure compliance at all levels.
12. Attend meetings, evaluate on-site quality procedures and practices and come-up with recommendations and alternatives for continual improvement at the project level.
13. Review, validate and finalize the documentation relevant to the project in order to gain the client’s approval, ensure their proper implementation and manage their traceability.
14. Provide guidance and support to subordinates and project line managers on matters relevant to own area of specialty; define the list of topics that should be discussed during internal meetings and conduct internal trainings / awareness sessions for topics of high complexity.
15. Coach subordinates on managerial issues and matters related to planning and cost control in order to higher their responsibilities.
16. Manage and motivate the team, appraise their work performance and recommend adequate trainings to enhance their motivation and improve their performance.