1. To provide oversight and advise on Architectural and planning issues during the pre-contract stage of a project. 2. To oversee and manage the design development process, including the design consultants work, relating to specific projects throughout the lifecycle of the project.
3. To provide wide-ranging counsel to the Project Department in association with other disciplines in various Departments.
4. Provide oversight direction to ensure the timely completion of the design deliverables throughout all stages of the design and construction program.
5. Ensure compliance with the stakeholder’s intent. Key Responsibilities 1. Assemble project information and reports relating to a broad range of architectural design issues in collaboration with other departments within Al Meera.
2. Independently prepare land use / zoning plans, space programs, pre-concept design options, conceptual perspectives, design mood boards, project proposal presentations etc.
and ensure that the architectural designs proposals are in compliance with the project’s development brief, Highest & Best Use report, design guidelines and regulatory authority requirements.
3. Present the design presentations to the end-user / client and ensure comments, suggestions and preferences in respect of all design & budget aspects are recorded, studied, analysed, and addressed appropriately in the revised design proposal presentation.
4. Initiate preparation of scope of works for Request for Proposals (RFP) for all type of architectural design consultancies and coordinate with other disciplines / departments to complete the RFP.
Prepare assessment criteria for the selection of the architectural consultants. 5. Review the consultants’ submittals in reply to the RFP.
Prepare evaluation report to the senior management with a recommendation as to selection and appointment of the suitably qualified architectural consultant.
6. Provide the architectural consultant with oversight directions in coordination with all Engineering Disciplines and the PMC (as appropriate) throughout the design program, ensuring compliance of the design with the project’s development brief, design guidelines and the regulatory authority requirements.
7. Attend all design workshops and all regular technical coordination meetings throughout all stages of the design; Provide oversight directions in coordination with all Engineering Disciplines for design, material selections and specifications.
8. Review, comment and recommend on architectural design’s Concept Design Stage, Schematic Design stage; Detailed Design stage and preparation of Tender Documents.
Participate in Value Engineering workshops 9. Oversight and manage the PMC architectural review during the construction stage, respond to technical queries generated by the site construction management team throughout the duration of project’s construction phase.
10. Provide the PMC with an oversight direction relating to architectural issues into conducting Value Engineering workshops and communicate the outcome of such workshops to unit’s Head.
11. Periodic on-site reviews and technical audit of all architectural issues and report findings to unit’s Head with recommended actions required.
Job Details Posted Date : 2020-01-28Job Location : Doha, QatarJob Role : ArchitectureCompany Industry : FMCG Preferred Candidate Career Level : ManagementDegree : Bachelor's degree