1. Design, plan, manage and schedule for theassigned projects and set timelines.
2. End to endmanage and solve complex challenges arising within theprojects.
3. Define project scope, goats anddeliverables that support business goals in collaboration withsenior management and stakeholders.
4. Manage changecontrol, project dependencies and critical path of auprojects.
5. Coordinate project team members and assignindividual responsibilities.
6. Ensure the projectdeliverables are on time.
7. Review the quality of thework completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensurethat it meets the project standards
8. Review businessprocess, identify alternative solutions, and recommend newapproaches.
9. Establish requirements for theimplementation of changes in business process.
10.Effectively communicate project expectations to team members andstakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
11.Provides guidance and direction to hospitality department heads andtheir team including setting performance standards and monitoringperformance
12. Participates together with theExecutive Director Hospitality in the planning, implementation, andevaluation of programs and services in the HospitalityDepartment
13. Coach, mentor, motivate and superviseproject team members and stakeholders, and influence them to takepositive action and accountability for their assigned projectwork.
14. Build, develop, and grow any businessrelationships vital to the success of the project
15.Perform other duties as assign.