DohaJob detailsCarry out inspections and audits as scheduled and required based on the agreed standards and prepare timely reports for senior managementWork within teams to deliver the objectives and strategy of the Hospitality departmentSupport the hospitality team with any opening, refurbishment and improvement projects.
Specific Responsibilities1. Conduct daily inspections and audits of the service delivery of the various hospitality departments2.
Document alt inspection reports and produce weekly reports in the correct format as required.3. Maintain records and statistics and prepare and submit reports as required.
4. Support various hospitality operation in respective role if needed.5. Monitor the staff records to ensure that they remain compliant with Client Policies and procedures.
6. Notify if standard operational procedures to be established or updated.7. Attend internal and external meetings and establish meeting minutes to be able to brief Hospitality Stakeholders.
8. Relieve the Duty Manager as required to cover leave.9. Conduct on the job trainings as required.10. Comply with Client policies and procedures, and in particular infection control safety and quality Management.
11. Demonstrate knowledge and application of the Client mission, vision, and values.12. Perform other duties as requested.
13. Will work in shifts to ensure a 24 / 7 service including weekends and holidays.14. Ensure that Hospitality Health and safety standards are maintained at all times.